Consultancy on Food Safety
Foodstuffs under control
Any matter related with food is especially sensitive as consumers demand nutritive, appetising, quality and healthy products and this is what food safety is about, making it a highly significant discipline in society.
The companies most interested in satisfying this demand are food companies themselves as they are legally responsible for guaranteeing the innocuous nature of the food products that they handle.
LFood establishments must create, apply and maintain effective procedures to guarantee the production of safe foods, in accordance with the principles on which the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points System (HACCP) is based, to fulfil the current regulations and mainly to give their customers the guarantees and confidence necessary for consumption.
APINSA gives the maximum guarantee of the whole process and all the services will be carried out entirely by qualified staff. For this purpose, the Food Safety Technical Service has professional experience in the implantation, consultancy and maintenance of Self-Monitoring Systems, conduct of audits, training of food handlers in the matter of hygiene, food safety and HACCP, and the taking of samples and physical and chemical and microbiological analysis of water (for consumption, bathing and waste water), oils, surfaces, handlers, foodstuffs and air.
IMPLANTATION OF THE SELF-MONITORING SYSTEM
Benefits deriving from the implementation of a self-monitoring system based on the HACCP System:
- Guarantees the production and marketing of safe foods.
- Tests and confirms that there is food health management.
- Demonstrates that the company monitors its food activity.
- Generates trust and confidence in consumers.
- Concentrates the monitoring activities on the critical phases of the production process.
- It is a flexible and dynamic process.
- Fits well with other quality management systems.
Additionally to the self-monitoring system, the establishments must create a number of activities, programmes or plans of action:
- HYGIENIC AND HEALTH AUDITS
- SAMPLING AND ANALYSI
- TRAINING OF THE HANDLING STAFF
- WORKING METHODS